The 2017 Ford Explorer
It seems that there isn’t anything the 2017 Ford Explorer can’t do. Powerful engine options, seating for seven, advanced safety features, and plenty of cargo space.
The Ford Explorer has three powertrain options. A standard 3.5-liter V6 with 290 horsepower and has a towing capability of 5,000 pounds. The other two engine options are a 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine that delivers 365 horsepower or a 280 horsepower 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine. Every Explorer engine is paired with a six-speed SelectShift Automatic Transmission.
The Explorer is bursting with available and standard safety features. Let us list a few…
- Front 180-Degree Camera and Forward Sensing System
- Hands-Free Foot-Activated Liftgate
- Lane Keeping System
- Enhanced Active Park Assist
- Blind Spot Information System
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control and Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support
Head down to our showroom at 825 North Interstate Drive today and experience everything the 2017 Ford Explorer has to offer.