2017 Ford Mustang vs. Dodge Challenger
2017 Ford Mustang vs. 2017 Dodge Challenger
Heart pounding thrills have never been more attainable. The 2017 Ford Mustangpowerfully bursts into Norman ready to impress with incredible performance. But how does it compare to the competition? Very well. Offering more thrills for less, find out how the Mustang compares to the 2017 Dodge Challenger on the Oklahoma City, Mustang, and Blanchard roads.
- Starting at $25,185, the Mustang is over $1,800 more affordable than the Challenger’s starting price, and it stays more affordable throughout the entire lineup. In fact, the top model, the Mustang Shelby GT350R is over $500 less than the Challenger’s comparable model.
- Power comes standard in the Mustang, offering 280 pound-feet of standard torque. That’s superior to the 268 pound-feet of standard torque in the Challenger.
- That’s not all for superior power, because the V8 engine in the Mustang offers 526 horsepower, 41 horsepower more than the Challenger’s comparable V8 engine.
- The Mustang is more fuel efficient in city driving than the Challenger, getting up to 21 mpg city compared to 19 mpg city.
- Upgrading your refinement is much less expensive in the Mustang, which offers standard leather seats, heated front seats, and a ventilated driver seat on the Mustang EcoBoost Premium Fastback, starting at $31,990. Having these features come standard is almost $19,000 more expensive in the Challenger.
- Your passengers will appreciate this: the Mustang offers more leg room in the front seats than the Challenger.
- Playing your favorite driving tunes is easy in the Mustang, because it comes standard with an auxiliary audio input and MP3 player. You’ll need to pay an extra $6,000 for these to be standard features in the Challenger.
- A back-up camera comes standard in the Mustang, but the Challenger will make you pay an extra $10,000 for this feature to be standard.
- The Mustang comes with a standard hands-free communication system. And the Challenger? A standard hands-free system will be an extra $12,000.
- HID headlights are also a standard feature on the Mustang. How much will it cost for HID headlights to be offered standard on the Challenger? More than $20,000 extra.
Test drive the 2017 Ford Mustang today at Reynolds Form of Norman!